A wedding band is an investment of a lifetime. It is something that you will carry with you every day as a reminder of the love you have in your life. So, while choosing a wedding band, it is very important to consider all the options before making a final decision. Here are some reasons why Tungsten rings might or might not be the one for you.
- Tungsten Rings are extremely affordable. While a gold ring can set you back by at least $1000, you can get a beautiful Tungsten ring for anything between $100-$300. This makes it a great option for men who are looking for a wedding band that is stunning to look at but does not break the bank. In today’s economy, it is not possible to spends such a huge amount on jewellery for everybody.
- Your gold or silver ring will be beautiful to look at but over time it will get riddled with scratches. Tungsten rings are scratch proof and extremely durable. If you want a ring that will last as long as your marriage will, a tungsten ring is a perfect choice for you. It is, in fact, the hardiest amongst all the types of wedding rings available. Also, they do not require as much maintenance as a gold or silver ring.
- Tungsten Rings come in beautiful designs and detailing. They have an almost platinum like shine which makes them so beautiful to look at. You can set diamonds or other stones on them. You can even have a personal message to your love engraved on them to celebrate your love.
- Tungsten rings are fast gaining popularity. All the modern jewellers are now carrying them because they are selling so well. They offer great quality and elegance at a great price and are becoming very popular amongst young couples. They are also available easily at several online stores.
- A lot of people are susceptible to metal allergy. Tungsten rings are made from Hypoallergic metals and are very safe to use. You can be saved of any kinds of skin irritation or disease when you wear this ring.
- Tungsten rings do not corrode or rust. You do not have to have them rhodium plated as they will never lose their color.
- The only con that Tungsten rings have is that they are nearly impossible to resize. When an extreme amount of pressure is applied, they tend to break rather than bend. Although these cases are extremely rare, there is always an off-chance that this might happen. Many retailers offer lifetime warranties with the Tungsten rings. This way if the ring does break under the unfortunate circumstance, you will get a complementary new one.
For more visit us http://www.justtungstenrings.com/.